martes, 6 de marzo de 2012

Frankestein comes to life again!

I have been using cut and paste today. The test I had already prepared was a bit different from what hard facts shown yesterday. So I have been using other tests for a remake and trying to adapt the newly- born exam to the niveles de competencia of my students. Being accurate I am asking the grammar with easier exercises. I only hope the result to be worthwhile. I am just pretending to be Frankie.
 As I have acted  like Dr  Frankestein and the exam  has become my creature. My creature has had many cuts and has been patched heavily. But it has survived the massacre bravely.

It has been a hard struggle  because my home phone and my mobile have been ringing endlessly and my son has been asking me to buy him  the Xbox for the thousandth time. Tomorrow I am getting up before the litlle birds start singing to check for mistakes in my dear monstruous test, I mean for typos. I never see the mistakes when I watch the screen and using the corrector doesn´t help me either because  every blank or not conjugated verb is just considered a mistake. Poor little old teachers. We do suffer a lot. Phew. Just kidding!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario