martes, 15 de mayo de 2012


From my humble point of view

there are much better things than sex

after a tiring day at  a high school

followed by an exciting evening

correcting hundreds of tests,

picks of repeated exercises to be marked.

What?

Which ones?

Acitivities such as:

cooking real food,

slow food, homemade,

sitting down on your favourite sofa,

on-line shopping,

browsing for new trends,

reading,

travelling abroad with your imagination,

knitting,

amigurumi,

blogging,

watching old photos,

on-line games,

playing LEGO,

...

Believe or not,

age changes our ways.

I would have died before saying the

previous , before owing up to being so

homely, so tamed

and so dull

when I was twenty

and now

I enjoy saving energy

and time

to be on my own

and

doing nothing.

When you are forty something,

you grow tired even if 

you know how to do your job 

or how to deal with

people at work, 

troublesome teenagers who

think they are just the centre of

the known universe. 

I insist on it again,

sometimes we LIVE,

sometimes we survive,

like zombies.

No,

don´t worry

I don´t eat brains.

I only try to feed them

with suitable information.

 

 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario