lunes, 18 de marzo de 2013

Operación Bikini

3 days a week



I´ve been going to the gym for three weeks and been very happy there indeed. I am not still in good shape but I think that even when you are not  fit enough, you can enjoy working out  and discovering your muscles are still there but a bit asleep. Pins and needles, agujetas for a good reason. If you haven´t  made the decisión yet, don´t hesitate. In my case it was more impulsive, I paid the three months enrolment fee so If I don´t go, it will be my fault. In Spain everybody calls this rush-to-gym-hype as Operación bikini". It means you are preparing your body for the summer holiday and for wearing bikinis.

Three facts I had already known but I kept forgetting;

  • Warming up is the first step.
  • Don´t overdo, do what you can and you won´t hurt yourself, that is, know your limits. Don´t compare yourself to someone who is very sporty, has always been and will always be sporty and fit.
  • Stretching is as important as working out.

Routine (about 90 minutes)

45 minute keep-fit class




20 minute exercise bicycle
20 minute cross training /cardio machine

dumbells of 500 grams
bottle of water
towel ( I´ve been sweating a lot. What a miracle!)


I haven´t done it yet but maybe more salads for dinner and healthy smoothies for breakfast.

I NEED TO CHANGE SOME HABITS.

Changing A HABIT a month  may be the trick. No pizzas, sandwiches, burgers because they are easy to prepare and everybody eats them. Better raw vegetables in a salad. If your family don´t want to eat the salad do it for yourself and let them eat another thing.


 
 
 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario