miércoles, 10 de julio de 2013

Awesome hairstyle for the summer!

 
 
A big girl like me has a lot of  memories from the 80´s,
the haircut above looks like a revisited
version of  a punky style from the eighties.
 
 

 
 
 
And when I was that  young I loved
Aha´s music, they were a Swedish band
who sang in English. My son tells me
that they are still  on the billboards now.
My son loves the music from the eighties.
He adores David Bowie.
 
 
And of course this videoclip was one of my favourites.
 
I know grown-ups must be sensible,
 hardworking
and must look professional
and  though I don´t want to sound silly
 I think  I may look wonderful in
a dramatic hairdo like this.
 
 
 
 
What do you think?
Would you cut your hair and shave like a
Mohican?
 

 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario