miércoles, 19 de agosto de 2015

Hands up????

I don´t like showing my arms, which don´t look very fit by the way. I prefer not to show my wings because they  don´t look  great. If  I worked out more and lifted some weight.... I might proudly show  my upper limbs.
 Nonetheless, arms are quite easy to cover up but in the summer one feels the need to show more skin and in Spain it is always so boiling hot that I overcome this little problem.

How?

Wearing sleeves which are lace, sheer, have cut outs. Batwings and short sleeves without cuffs work wonderfully when you are a middle-aged overweight woman. The trick is showing a little or tricking the eyes with a sheer material so your are arms are there but they are covered. I´ve been doing it for a long time without realising that it was a good tip for almost everyone, even slender women can do it because if they feel they have very thin arms, they may hide them as well.

Showing too much is not very flattering no matter the age or size. Some sleeves and strapless tops are unforgiving no matter what the sales person tells you. Trend setters are looking for what´s new and some trends are just right for a small group of supermodels, who are 6 feet tall and use size 2 clothes and are paid for wearing them.




Showing the arm.


Covering the arm.







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario