sábado, 26 de enero de 2013

New Year´s Resolutions again!

New Year and back to dieting:

If you start a diet in the months of  January, February or March you have more than 70%f
possibilities of getting rid of the weight you have been accumulating throughout the previous year.
This piece of information based on facts and experience was given to me by my dietician. I think this is true for the northern hemisphere (the winter months).

So today I have started with three days of Dukan diet (only proteins) and every week I am doing a special diet for dropping half a kilo per week. If this new diet really works for me, I´ll blog it for your eyes only.



New Year trying walking again!
Madrid is just a beautiful place to walk and visit.
No window-shopping but brisk walking!
I promise to walk an hour a day to keep the doctor away.




New Year and new look:

Colourful manicure
Colourful highlights
New Make up Routine


Now I´ll be a Skirt -skirt worman:

In my closet I have about 15 different skirts but I never wear them.
So my decisión is to use what I have and try not to wear trousers, jeans, treggins, leggings every single day.
The same could be applied to dresses though I  think  dresses are even more difficult than skirts to me.
Why? Why? Why?

The problem: what shoes to wear?

Casual clothing is generally related to COMFORTABLE and ugly shoes.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario