miércoles, 27 de febrero de 2013

Shopping spree or enjoying the sales


 BLACK SKINNY JEANS

I did it. I bought my first skinny jeans yesterday. 
The price was 29.95, with a discount of ten euros,
so I paid 19.95 euros because we are still on sales in Madrid.
I´ve always thought skinny jeans were not for me,
not for my size or body shape,
 but when I tried them they fitted me perfectly.
Incredible.
 I bougt them high-rise "talle alto" so they cover my stomach
and in black colour with very subtle stioed texture in the fabric.
They were in H&M just waiting for me.




LOOK 1: pairing them  with high heels and  Promod White tunic  with tiger

and vértigo high heels

LOOK 2: pairing them  with a Promod camo trench and  a Mango animal print scarf



DENIM JACKET
I also bought a denim jacket, size 46 in H&M, 34, 95 euros,
 not a reduced price because it belonged to the spring-summer collection.
 I just remembered having owned a similar jacket when I was trying it,
 but it was a Levi one, size 42, when I was about 12 kilos slimmer.



I would not have bought anything if I hadn´t met the perfect encouraging
shop assistant. She advised me  to try the jeans and jacket and
looked for a longer denim jacket  for me.
 She told age was a silly excuse used by self conscious people who fear style, so...
piqué, piqué...

If you are looking for a bigger jacket in H&M, go to Logg, its jackets have sleeves that  are
wider and the jacket  is a bit long (five centimetres)  than the regular cropped ones.


LOOK 1: pairing it  with  a light green sweater



PAIRING 2: pairing it with a  tartan print  shirt and ankle boots or peep toes


for example,

and layering tank top, shirt and denim jacket, I think.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario